Moringa All-Beauty Crème
1. Apply daily to cleansed and dry skin.
2. Using fingertips, gently rub into the face in round motions to stimulate circulation.
3. Continue down the neck and décolletage to maintain skin suppleness.
4. Apply morning and night for luminous skin.
1. Apply mascara as the last step in your eye makeup routine.
2. Dip wand into container, wipe excess mascara on the rim and apply in upward strokes to the underside of your lashes. Apply several layers on top lashes to build colour, and a single layer to bottom lashes.
3. Remove mascara with the ginkgo micellar water.
1. Apply to a clean face, well moisturise or over foundation on lips and cheek areas.
2. With the applicator, apply a small amount to the apple of the cheek.
3. Blend tint fast with multipurpose brush or fingers. For a deeper red, reapply another layer and blend well.
4. Apply to lips in the same way – either over the whole lip area or just in the centre of top and bottom lips. Then blend for your desired colour. Apply extra layers for a deeper shade.