- Turn them inside out and compost the tea.
- Soak in cold water to help prevent stains.
- Machine or hand wash in cold water.
- Hand wash in your sink with a little washing up liquid, then a quick rinse under the tap.
- Lay flat to dry
- For a deeper clean, soak the tea bag for a few hours in vinegar and water(apple cider or white vinegar) 1 part vinegar to two parts water.
If the tea bag was used for tea with milk - hand wash after each use.
If no milk, rinse and reuse 1-2 times (same day) and then hand wash.